IELTS Registration: How toSunday, March 31, 2013
Please follow the procedures below to get registered for the IELTS exam:-
- Click on this link and search for your nearest IELTS center by selecting your country (location) and city from the drop-down menu.
- A list of test centers will be showed in the search page, Scroll down and choose a center that best fits you.
- Click on “more information” below your chosen test center. Collect the address and telephone number of the center. Or, you can click on their website link and look for any options of online registration.
- Collect your two copy passport sized photograph not more than 6 months old and sign in the back of each. The photograph must be clear with no glasses and if colored, it should be taken on light background.
- Take photocopy of your current passport/national ID card which must consist your photograph and valid (not expired).
- If you fill the online application form from the center website just print it and take to the center to pay your money. If you send it by mail, please talk to your centre about the method of payment. You can also go to the center directly and they will help you to fill the application form.
- After the completion of registration, the test center will confirm your test date, time and venue address. Please note the Speaking test can be up to 7 days before or after the test date.
- On the test day, you need to bring your national ID/Passport along with pencil/pen and eraser. Cell-phones must be switched off and placed with personal belongings in the area designated by the test center. The test center personnel will ensure security of your belongings.