IELTS Speaking Practice Test-3Tuesday, July 16, 2013
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home. work or studies and other familiar topics.
- How often do you make telephone calls? [Why/Why not?]
- Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone? [Why?]
- When do you think you`ll next make a telephone call? [Why?]
- Do you sometimes prefer to send a text massage instead of telephoning? [Why/Why not?]
Describe a journey [e.g. by car, plane, boat] that you remember well.
You should say:
where you went
how you traveled
why you went on the journey
and explain why you remember this journey well
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have on e minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Reasons for daily travel
- Why do people need to travel every day?
- What problems can people have when they are on their daily journey, for example to work or school? Why is this?
- Some people say that daily journeys like these will not be so common in the future. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
Benefits of international travel
- What do you think people can learn from travelling to offer countries? Why?
- Can travel make a positive difference to the economy of a country? How?
- Do you think a society can benefit if its members have experience of travelling to their countries? In what way?