IELTS Speaking Practice Test-4Tuesday, July 16, 2013
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home. work or studies and other familiar topics.
- How popular are bicycles in your home town?[Why?]
- How often do you ride a bicycle? [Why/Why not?]
- Do you think that bicycles are suitable for all ages? [Why/Why not?]
- What are the advantages of a bicycle compared to a car? [Why?]
Describe a person who has done a lot of work to help people.
You should say:
- who this person is/was
- where this person lives/lived
- what he/she has done to help people and
- explain how you know about this person
Helping other people in the community
- What are some of the ways people can help others in the community? Which is most important?
- Why do you think some people like to help other people?
- Some people say that people help others in the community more now than they did in the past. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
- What types of services, such as libraries or health centers are available to the people?
- Who live in your area? Do you think there are enough of them?
- Which groups of people generally need most support in a community? Why?
- Who do you think should pay for the services that are available to the people in a community? Should it be the government or individual people?